Four Seasons Furnace Cleaning & Services COVID-19
To our valued customers:
The COVID-19 pandemic presents an unprecedented challenge to all Canadians. At Four Seasons Furnace Cleaning & Services the safety and wellness of our customers and employees has always been our utmost priority, but never more so than now. To address the concerns of our employees and customers we have established new policies in accordance with Health Canada and Alberta Health Services recommendations.
Our policies and procedures to keep you and your family safe:
- Field technicians have adopted a “No Hand Shake” policy
- Field technicians are equipped with hand sanitizers and personal protective equipment including masks and gloves
- All employees are being encouraged to wash their hands regularly
- Maintaining recommended social distancing with all customers in their home
- Engaged employees in COVID-19 education to ensure employee and customer safety
- Adopted policy regarding travel outside of Canada by employees to self-quarantine for 14 days
- Monitoring our employees for symptoms daily
- All equipment and trucks used for service, installation and Powervac are being thoroughly disinfected between each job and at the end of each day
- Established contingency for employees that show or are experiencing flu-like symptoms
*Please Note: No Four Seasons employee has traveled internationally or provincially in the last 6 months.
We ask that our customers follow the recommendations of self-quarantine established by Health Canada if they have traveled from abroad and to inform our staff of such travel and if indeed, they are in a quarantine situation. We have been a proud member of this community for over 50 years and we want to reassure all of our customers that we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the health of our community. We will continue to provide our loyal customers with the necessary services required to maintain a safe, reliable heating and cooling system and a healthy indoor environment.
Indoor Air Quality Awareness
As Albertan’s are spending more time in their home more then ever before, we would like to inform you on the many solutions we offer for your indoor air quality. These solutions will clean and purify the air inside you home for a safe and healthy indoor environment.
- Complimentary Sanitization for your duct work at every furnace & duct cleaning – For the last 50 years we have included a complimentary sanitization of your duct work with Areobex. This is a hospital grade aerosol sanitization spray that offers the following: kills germs, controls mold & mildew, fungicidal, viricidal, bactericidal and eliminates odors.
Although this sanitization method is effective once we spray your duct work, the benefits will lessen over time as air moves through the system. For year-round indoor air quality solutions, we recommend the following solutions:
- Air Purification – Sanuvox UV lights, Sanuvair HEPA filter with UV light and Cinquatz HEPA filter with UVC Germicidal Light and Photo Catalytic Oxidation. Find out more about our air purifiers.
- Air Cleaners – Honeywell F-300 electronic air filter, Trane Clean Effects electronic air filter and Cinquartz HEPA filter. Find out more about our air cleaners.
Contact Us for a quote, to book an appointment, or to ask a question