Your Air Conditioning Installation Professionals
As area summers continue to grow warmer and warmer, you want to be enjoying a cool and comfortable home and not battling the heat. Central air conditioning is more commonplace now that summer has it’s own cooing season just like winter’s heating season. Air conditioners are refrigerated systems and older units that use R-22 refrigerant should be replaced as installation of these units is now prohibited. Repairs will soon not be available as production of R-22 or Freon was banned in 2010.
When you install your central air conditioning with Four Seasons, you will receive a professional installation integrated seamlessly into your existing HVAC equipment backed by 30 years of experience as an HVAC mechanical contractor.
All Air Conditioning installations include:
- Installed professionally by certified installers through the Journeyman Gasfitter (A) Apprenticeship program at NAIT (Northern Alberta Institute of Technology).
- Includes full removal, disposal, and environmental reclaiming of any existing A/C equipment and refrigerant.
- Standard manufacturer’s warranty and a specially offered 1 year labour warranty and installation guarantee from Four Seasons.
- Completed abiding by all location current electrical codes and permits.
- Complete maintenance services to receive the best performance over your air conditioner’s lifetime. We provide certified serviceman for regular maintenance in cleaning and servicing of your air conditioning equipment.
All of our air conditioning installations are completed with a free in-home estimate. Your home is unique in its cooling needs and as such requires in house inspection in order to make any recommendations for replacement. We don’t believe in high pressure sales, but rather a professional, mechanical approach to provide you with the best options for your budget, your home, and your comfort needs.
- HRAI R-22 Phase Out – http://www.hrai.ca/hcfcphaseout.html
- How do I know if my existing A/C unit uses R-22 refrigerant- http://www.epa.gov/Ozone/title6/phaseout/homeowners_faq.html
Schedule your free in-home estimate today!