Looking for a new Career?
Four Seasons Furnace Cleaning & Services has been providing quality and professional mechanical services to Residential HVAC customers for over 30 years. Homeowners choose our services time after time for our consistent service, mechanical aptitude, and professional installations.
We are always looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about people and HVAC to join our team and start a career! We are an equal opportunity employer, and welcome all applicants who are enthusiastic and have the skills to become a successful member of the Residential HVAC industry.
Our servicemen are dedicated and hardworking individuals with a focus on exceptional customer service in conjunction with technical aptitude. If you are mechanically inclined and are interested in HVAC as a trades or even if you are an experienced serviceman or gasfitter, Four Seasons always welcomes the skills and potential of qualified applicants.
Our office team is the glue which keeps our bustling HVAC machine running. Our employees are dedicated and hardworking individuals with focused on exceptional customer service in conjunction with a variety of other skills including oral and written communication, organization, and computer skills.
If you are interested in a career in HVAC, send us your resume and a quick message about you!
WE ARE NOW HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION:
PART TIME CALL REPRESENTATIVE
We are now looking for motivated individuals to join our dynamic office team in a part time capacity. We are offering this position for shifts Monday – Friday, 1-5 pm. We need energetic and experienced call representatives to continue to maintain our new and previous customer campaigns. We have been offering Residential HVAC services for over 30 years to the Edmonton area, and require animated individuals who have strong verbal communication skills with strong computer skills. We are seeking punctual, detail-oriented and personable individuals to become members of our team. Apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Explain products, services, prices and answer questions regarding customers HVAC needs
- Make outbound calls and schedule appointments
- Complete cold calls to new customers in addition to previous customers
- Maintain customer records
- Assist office staff with seasonal promotional projects
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills
- Sales and customer service experience required
- Extreme attention to detail and organization
- Strong Computer Skills – Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer appropriate solutions
- Able to respond quickly and easily in a dynamic and changing environment
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Part time position
- Working with a strong and dynamic local business
- Positive office environment
Contact Us for a quote, to book an appointment, or to ask a question